In single combat, who would emerge victorious?
Frank Castle (The Punisher):
- Tactical expert
- Highly trained in armed and unarmed combat
- Demolitions expert
- Peak human physical condition
- Exceptionally high pain tolerance
- Carries a whole lot of weaponry
- The Punisher has a Kevlar uniform which protects him from most gunfire, though he can still suffer concussive injury or penetration from sufficient or repeated impacts. The bright white skull in his chest is used both to intimidate his enemies and to lure their fire to the more heavily protected area of his armor.
- Males have a height range of 6 to 7 feet and sometimes even up to 8 feet and weigh between 200 to 280lbs (90 to 127KG).
- Advanced tech:
Various mask designs are used by the Predators. These masks contain a variety of functions which the Predators may require during a hunt. As well as protecting the Predator’s head, the mask acts as a respirator. It has a sound amplifier, multiple vision modes, a zoom function, some diagnostic capabilities and a recording system.
The masks have been shown to have access to several different visual frequencies, the most commonly seen being infrared. Infrared is effective for tracking Humans, but useless in a Xenomorph hunt.
- Cloaking Device:
Typically reserved for hunts against quarry which shoot back, the cloaking device is controlled via the Predator’s wrist-computer and provides the Predator with active camouflage, bending light around the wearer and projecting a semi-transparent image in front of the Predator, rendering it partially invisible. It is not perfect, as close observation will reveal the light-distortion effect around the user.
This weapon is one of the most iconic weapon in the Yautja arsenal. The plasmacaster, also known as the shoulder-cannon, is equipped to the hunter’s left shoulder and moves to mimic the hunters head movements so it can easily lock-on to the target. Basic rules and information:
- Combatants are teleported to a roman colosseum-type area about 25 meters apart and must begin to do battle immediately.
- Combatants have no prep-time nor do they have any foreknowledge of their opponent.
- Combatants are aware they’re in a fight, and give their max effort.
- Combatants carry their normal combat load and equipment.