In single combat, who would emerge victorious?
John Creasy (Man On Fire):
- Former Marine Force Recon and CIA operative
- Hired to guard nine-year-old “Pita” (Dakota Fanning). At first Creasy distances himself socially from Pita, but the two develop a friendship.
- After a piano lesson, Pita is abducted in public and Creasy is shot multiple times. The Ramoses agree to deliver a dead drop ransom of US$10 million per the instructions of “The Voice” (Roberto Sosa), the mastermind of the kidnapping ring. The drop, however, is ambushed by members of a Mexican crime syndicate and the money is stolen, resulting in The Voice notifying the Ramoses that Pita will not be returned.
- Upon hearing the news, Creasy leaves the hospital before fully recovering from his wounds and vows to Pita’s mother Lisa that he will kill everyone involved in her abduction.
- Will shove a bomb up your ass.
Bryan Mills (Taken):
- Bryan Mills is an ex-CIA Agent and professional bodyguard.
- Has a very particular set of skills.
- When his daughter is kidnapped he goes on a rampage to free her.
- Later on he and his wife are taken prisoner and he successfully overcomes the situation. Basic rules and information:
- Combatants are teleported to a roman colosseum-type area about 25 meters apart and must begin to do battle immediately.
- Combatants have no prep-time nor do they have any foreknowledge of their opponent.
- Combatants are aware they’re in a fight, and give their max effort.
- Combatants carry their normal combat load and equipment.